Day Care is the perfect choice for elderly people who may be looking for a break from the routine to socialise with people of a similar age, have meals and activities provided or to receive extra support with personal care, in a relaxing and caring environment.
At Keate House we welcome all our day care visitors with person-centred support to meet their individual and personal need; whether they are living with a dementia, require specific medical assistance or just like to enjoy our delicious home-cooked meals and being looked after for the day, by our caring team.
Our Day care packages include:
· Person-centre care to meet individual need
· Home cooked breakfast, lunch and tea and drinks throughout the day
· Entertainment and Activities based on individual preference: arts and crafts, gardening, games and quizzes, exercises, reminiscence, choir and poetry group.
· Assisted bath or shower, if required
· Hairdresser and Chiropody appointments (additional fees apply)
· District nurse visits and support with medication can be arranged
Day Care package - inclusive price £40
· Visit from 9am until 5.00pm
· Breakfast, lunch and high tea, drinks throughout the day
· Daytime activities within the home
Additional optional extras:
· Assisted bath or shower – additional £5
· Chiropody and hair appointments (additional fee dependent on requirements)
Day care visitors enjoy our home’s activities and friendly atmosphere on a regular, or ad hoc, basis. To discuss your requirements or to book a Day Care place, please contact our Care Manager on 01925 752091.