Keate House’s Residential Care Programme provides every person in our home the ability to maintain the best ‘Quality of life‘, whilst being part of our caring community environment.
Working in partnership with residents and their families, we develop a personal care plan based on choice, independence and meeting individual need.
Independence is very much encouraged in the Home, but with the added reassurance that 24 hour support is on-hand as and when required -making life easier, more manageable and reassuring for all.
- 24 hour care based on individual need and wishes
- Personalised appointed key-worker
- Nutritionally based five star food all home cooked in our five star rating kitchen
- Safe, comfortable, interactive surroundings
- Fully inclusive laundry and cleaning provision
- Daily activities and outings to suit you.
Our 24 hour residential care team are highly trained, motivated and are supported by our Care Home Manager who continually oversees the smooth running of the home.
To ensure our residents can received continued care at Keate House, our team are fully trained to work alongside community nursing and medical professionals to assist with End of Life Care, if this level of care is required for a resident within our home.
For full details of our Residential Care Plans – call our Care management team on 01925 752091
If you're planning to Book a 'Respite Care Break' with us - please book early to avoid disappointment