Keate House is a fully converted Care home property, situated in the beautiful conservation area and just a short walk from the centre of Lymm village.
Set in its own beautiful well-established gardens Keate House has an enviable reputation for having a dedicated professional team who deliver high-quality personalised care in a safe, welcoming and secure environment.
In addition to general Residential Care, Keate House provides specialist Dementia Care along with shorter-term Respite and Day Care for elderly people from 65 years upwards. For people living with dementia, our purpose developed Dementia Care Centre, based within the home, offers more specialised support in a warm, reassuring and engaging environment.
Keate House has 44 single en-suite rooms, 4 lounges/dining rooms with garden views, hairdressing salon, delightful patios, courtyard and garden terraces. Two passenger lifts provide access to our second floor.
Bedrooms are fully furnished with wall mounted tv’s, en-suite facilities plus garden or courtyard views.
The ethos of our home is to foster an atmosphere of care and support which enables and encourages people to live as a full, interesting and independent lifestyle as possible.
At a glance summary
Facilities & Services
- 44 first class single en-suite bedrooms
- Specialist Dementia Care ‘Treasured Memories’ Centre with adapted rooms
- Four lounge/dining areas and conservatory
- Large spacious gardens with gazebo’s during the summer
- Purpose built BBQ area, potting shed, raised potting beds and garden pub
- Hydraulic baths and easy access wet rooms
- Two 5 person lifts
- On-site hair salon and visiting Optician and Chiropodist
- Full Fire & Nurse Call system
- Free wi-fi, residents computer and skype usage
Activities & Social
- Unrestricted family visiting
- Daily Activities programme* – Relaxation, exercise classes, pamper days, afternoon tea, poetry and choir groups, news time, quiz time, weekly art lessons, PAT dog visits
- Seasonal events - Barbecues and Tea Dances, Summer Fair, Christmas events
- Computer lessons /Skype visits
- Papers and Magazines delivered daily upon request
- Private mini bus for outings & day trips
- Local community links with the local high school, nursey, scouts, pat dog community, rotary club and luncheon clubs
- Regular assistance to church and church home visits
- Residents committee – regular residents meetings
- Designated keyworker for outings ad social time – Golden hour
* Our daily activities are designed to be meaningful to the individual and are based on personal preference and choice.
- Trained and committed staff on duty at all times
- Assigned key-worker for personal care needs
- Nutritious ‘five star’ rated meal plans for all diets
In Our Community
- Shops & Post Office within easy reach in the beautiful village of Lymm
- Local market every Thursday
- Community Health Centre and Doctors surgeries close by
If you’d like to know more about Keate House, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01925 752 091